Practical Western Feng Shui
Feeling stuck? Noticing repeat patterns? Avoiding an area in your home?
Every place and object is alive with Chi energy. Every possession holds our associations and emotions. So why not use this energy for our benefit to create positive influences and transformations in our lives?
People in China have been working with this vital energy to create a balance between the forces of Yin and Yang for over 3,000 years. It is known as Feng Shui, a holistic art and science to create a harmonious environment which fosters health, prosperity and happiness.
Grandmaster Lin Yun, considered to be the father of Western Feng Shui, was the pioneer who simplified the complex Feng Shui principles to match our western way of living.
Western Feng Shui applies an easy to use formula for your whole house, a specific room, or just an area, like your desk, in order to:
- ignite a career
- be creatively inspired
- have healthy relationships
- increase prosperity
- strengthen your well-being, and
- design your environment to affirm the life you wish to lead.
The easy, practical steps to make the necessary changes include:
- an assessment of your home’s energy
- the influence of your environment on your life right now (e.g. a cluttered room fosters a ‘cluttered’ mind)
- implementing solutions that require minimum time and effort to improve your life
A lack of change keeps your life stagnant. Change creates space for a new you.
Here is what I can do for you:
- Extensive in-home consultation and plan of action: $158 (typically two hours - prepaid)
- Advice on remedies for either a specific area in your life, or a room in your home, with an action plan: $98 (typically one hour - prepaid)
Book your session now by clicking here or call 941-870-4133.